Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's official

Amazingly enough Luke keeps asking me if I have posted this yet... so per his request here it is. We have the date pretty set in stone... It is FRIDAY the 13th of March. Spooky! I think in order to honor the date we might end up just changing our colors to red and black and playing a horror film what do ya think? But all jokes aside We are getting married at the Mesa Az Temple in the Morning on the Friday before spring break and then we are having our reception that night at the Wright house, probably from 7-9pm, but it will say on our invitations for sure, so we hope to see everyone there!

6 comments:

The Mullins said...

Yeah!! I love that day, but it is also my baby's birthday! Now we need to get the date for your shower?????

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

Congrats on setting a date. I am sure it feel more real now that you have that. Lots of fun and I think that you should stick with the colors you want even if they are totally out of season.

melissa hogle said...

Hey baby baby! Are you ready for the break so you can get some serious wedding plannage going? You best keep us posted on it! Oh, and guess what, Autumn is coming to town for Christmas. We all need to get together and go out! Sound like a deal or what?

Mike and Kari said...

Yea Jenna! I haven't checked you blog in a while and now you have all of the exciting posts on them! Congrats on everything! We are so excited for you!

P.S.-I'm adding you to my blog-stalking list :)

The Porter's said...

im so glad i found your blog, i haven't seen you in forever. im so excited to hear you and luke are finally getting married.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

you really need to update this thing.. :) and I still need to come see the pretty little thing! Eliza right?